There are cases when, the game still did not start. There may be several reasons why this happened, in order to solve this problem, you need to reed this article What To Do When Your Game Won’t Start. There may be several reasons why this happened, in order to solve this problem, you need to reed this article What To Do When Your Game Won’t Start. There are a large number of solutions to the problem with starting the game, the problem can be banal.
Many different reasons why the game failed to launch, the main ones can be found here. Very first thing you need to pay attention to is the antivirus program, which must be Turn off Defender antivirus protection before downloading the game and during the installation process, after which the antivirus defender can be turned back ON. This solution can help in most cases.
- Update drivers for your computer and video card. Make sure you have the latest drivers installed for the various components of your pc. Basically, players use two types, two companies of video cards: «ATI Radeon» and «NVIDIA GeForce». Visit the official pages of the required graphics card to see if the driver is up to date.
- Update or install Microsoft .NET Framework. In most cases, the lack of an installed package or an outdated one is the main problem that prevents the game from starting.
- Check the system requirements of the game. They may not match the characteristics of the computer. Games may not run if your computer is simply at or below the games system requirements.
- Update or install DirectX. It is a set of necessary functions designed for simple and effective solutions to tasks related to game and video programming under the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- The game does not have administrator rights. Some games require administrator access, to the computer before they can run. If you give up administrator rights for such a game, you will not be able to play it.
- The game was installed incorrectly. The game probably encountered, some problems during the installation process. You may be able to fix them by reinstall game.
How to fix start game problems in Windows
- Restart your computer.
- Check if your system meets the game requirements.
- Give game administrator rights. Click on Start and select All apps, locate the app, right click on it and select Open file location. Right click on the setup file of the app and select «Properties». Select «Compatibility» Tab. Check the option «Run this program as an administrator». Click on Apply and OK to save the changes. Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.
- Install the latest Windows updates. To check for updates, select Start → Settings → Windows Update, then select Check for updates. If updates are available, you can choose to install them.
- Update your video card driver software.
- Run the game in compatibility mode.
- Right-click the game icon → select «Properties». Select «Compatibility» → under «Compatibility mode», check «Run this program in compatibility mode for».
- Reinstall the game.
- Update or roll back the Visual C++ redistributable.